Contract Snr Supply Chain Planner/ Analyst (Convertible/ Renewable) - Pharma MNC
Region Demand Analysis to Ensure continuity of supply for market and business critical products.
- APAC Demand trend analysis (Statistical/Final Forecast) supporting Central Demand Planning team with key inputs going into country/region S&OP
- APAC SC Planning KPI Scorecard Management and reporting needs
Deploy and support Supply Chain Planning Improvement process, CoE and programs to improve end to end productivity
- APAC lead for global Inventory Optimizer program – as the regional head to push on the inventory optimizer initiatives in APAC, and hosted discussion with country SC team to introduce the model and to push them to kick off the trial run.
- Inventory analysis deep dive through utilizing global ribbon tool to pull global inventory report and validate with key markets on the data accuracy
- Prepare DOS analysis for the key markets, and host for the inventory deep dive process with countries / region to understand the background of each higher DOS code, and drive improvement.
Review inventory by GBU/Franchise sourced from other regions impacting supply into APAC, with specific call out issues during deep dive discussions.APAC Monthly Review by country cluster and plant
- Monthly Inventory Deep Dive Process – prepare the deck and hosted the review with key markets. (review the inventory opps/risk, key drivers and projection)
- Monthly S&OP Process – prepare consolidated deck for APAC MOR and Commercial cluster review with open backorder and inventory projection views.
- Monthly MOR reporting – generates the inventory summary in total APAC view, and consolidated with the key business drivers, also to understand the key markets inventory projection with the potential opportunity and risk, and incorporate into the overall APAC total view with the dollar impact.
- Quarterly Plan/Forecast cycle – same process with MOR
APAC CIP Process
- Hosts the monthly CIP review and keep track the each CIP status as per team update, and maintains/updates the CIP progress in the EKS system, and generates the monthly report and shares to the key stakeholders
- Follow up and monitor the CIP progress, to ensure its effectiveness by the set target date.
- Min Bachelors in Business / Supply Chain Management
- At least 5-8 years of Supply Chain & Demand Planning experience
- Experience in healthcare industry is a plus
- Mastery in planning concept with hands-on experience in multiple planning (ERP) systems and interfaces
- Understanding/Knowledge of Statistical Modelling
- Working knowledge of inventory management concept
- APICS CPIM or CSCP certification highly desirable
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd