Contract Senior Securities Settlements/Trade Support (Private Bank Middle Office, Up to $5,000)
The successful candidate will be part of the Private Bank Middle Office Security Settlement team providing middle office trade settlement support for security transactions and all other settlement related activities. These activities include:
- Liaison with Back Office and counter parties to ensure accurate and timely settlement of security transactions.
- Validate security transactions in PB system prior to instructing processing units.
- Communicate settlement discrepancies/exceptions to Front Office, Back Office and relevant parties including providing instructions and guidance on proper resolution of issue.
- Reconcile cash and security positions with internal and external counter parties on a daily basis and ensure timely resolution of any discrepancy.
- Dissemination of corporate action notifications from custodians and ensuring timely receipt of response from Front Office.
- Coordinating with internal and external parties to process client’s portfolio transfer instructions involving different asset classes.
- Maintenance of static data of securities in PB system
- Providing assistance and advice on security settlement subject matters.
- Min. 3-4 years of relevant experience in securities settlements
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd