Contract Senior Risk & Compliance, Foreign Bank ($8K - $12K)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assisting in the mapping of regulations to controls
- Reviewing control descriptions for quality and content
- Assisting with the remediation of any gaps highlighted through the mapping process
- Work closely with consultants to understand current status, progress and risks of the program.
- Understand any changes in the program and ensure all impacted areas are aware of these changes.
- Ensure risk assessment activities required by the Business lines are undertaken on a timely basis.
- Work with the Operational risk Management team and the Operations teams to implement dependencies within the risk management system.
- Quality assurance reviews of control testing
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min. 5-7 years of relevant experience in operational risk / control / compliance / audit
- Relevant experience in risk identification, assessment, monitoring, and remediation will be an additional strength
- Knowledge of Risk and Control Self Assessments is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Banking and Broker Dealer environment is an advantage
- Confident and concise verbal communications skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate with senior management
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd