Contract Senior Programme Executive (Education Industry) Up to $3.5K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1983320
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist in the contracting of instructors, academics and industry practitioners, and execution of courses and activities.
- Support in securing funding and subsidies for the development of programs.
- Support engagements with internal organisations to craft training programs that fulfil the requirements for funding and subsidies.
- Support in conducting data and information collection in strategic plans and programme development
- Work with various internal and external vendors to organize logistics required, e.g. classrooms, hostels, catering,
- Assist in the execution of day-to-day operations, including class and classroom management.
- Liaise with instructors and provide on-site support where required.
- Involve in the marketing and publicity of programme courses and activities.
- Prepare and design Electronic Direct Mailer (EDM), maintain website, Facebook page and Instagram handles.
- Participate and contribute to all policy and operational discussions at a team level, where required.
- Min Dip/Degree in Business Administration / Accountancy and related field.
- Min 3 years experience in related field
Interested candidate please e-mail detailed resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Clara Loh Sim Yee
(CEI No: R1983320)
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd