Contract Senior Payroll Specialist - West/Immediate - HMZT
We are looking for experienced Payroll Specialists who have a minimum of 5 years of payroll processing experience and are proficient in ProSoft applications.
- Manage and coordinate with the outsourced payroll vendor to ensure timely and accurate payroll for employees on a regular basis, including Central Provident Fund (CPF), levy and Skills Development Fund (SDF) payments, and tax clearance as required
- Ensure the integrity of employee data required for payroll via the upload files from the Human Resources Information System to the payroll system, and perform other updates via the payroll system as required
- Upkeep and ensure accurate data and other preparations for the yearly tax assessment
- Verify financial documents on Global Employees and work with Global Mobility and / or the tax consultant for process improvement
- Address internal and external financial data requests as well as prepare and review journals and latest estimates
- Calculate payroll related costs for the budgeting process and work with Finance for streamlined processes
- Act as the subject matter expert for ProSoft Payroll Management System (PMS) and Time Management System (TMS) modules and provide credible advisory to the business
- Manage and ensure clocking devices are maintained in functional condition to provide accurate time and attendance information for the ProSoft TMS module
- Plan the payroll calendar on interface run, other processing or cut-off dates
- Review and implement enhancements to the ePayment request tool for continued efficiency
- Complete payroll related surveys
- Maintain policies and ensure legal and statutory compliance
- Conduct periodic communication sessions to enhance people managers’ understanding on policies and procedures
- Keep abreast of the industry’s practices, trends, legislative changes and recommend enhancements to related programs for effectiveness
- Participate in site committees, as necessary
- Min Dip/Degree in HR or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in payroll processing
- Has experience in working in a shift manufacturing environment
- Able to work independently, is a team player and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Has working knowledge of payroll systems such as ProSoft and proficient in MicroSoft applications, especially Excel, and also a working understanding of the data interfaces between HRIS and payroll system
- Able to provide credible advisory for payroll and taxation matters
- Able to commit to 1 year contract
Qualified candidates, please apply now or call ALIYA at 6736 3280 to register now!
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Consultant: Melanie Zheng Zhiyuan R1104774
Recruit Express Pte Ltd