Contract Senior Officer, Securities Settlements (Private Bank Middle Office, Up to $5,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Part of the Private Bank Middle Office Security Settlement team providing middle office trade settlement support for security transactions and all other settlement related activities
- Liaison with Back Office and counter parties to ensure accurate and timely settlement of security transactions.
- Validate security transactions in PB system prior to instructing processing units.
- Communicate settlement discrepancies/exceptions to Front Office, Back Office and relevant parties including providing instructions and guidance on proper resolution of issue.
- Reconcile cash and security positions with internal and external counter parties on a daily basis and ensure timely resolution of any discrepancy.
- Providing support for opening of accounts, both internal and external, to facilitate settlements.
- Dissemination of corporate action notifications from custodians and ensuring timely receipt of response from Front Office.
- Coordinating with internal and external parties to process client’s portfolio transfer instructions involving different asset classes.
- Processing periodical fee collection from clients’ portfolio.
- Providing assistance and advice on security settlement subject matters
- Min. 2-4 years of operations experience in securities settlement with product and settlement experience covering Exchange Traded instruments, Fixed Income, Structured Notes, Unit Trust, FX and Derivatives
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd