Contract Senior / Executive, Training & Development (East, Healthcare )
- Assist in the administrative logistics to support the learning needs of staff by managing the approved workshop registration, maintaining the training record and tracking the staff training hour monthly.
- Providing employees on scheduled training programs, process the approved external training programs based on LNA/ adhoc requests, Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order creation in SAP, coordination of logistics needs and communication to all relevant parties.
- Maintaining training master sheet by updating training record, submitting monthly % report, providing summary and the information of staff training records to facilitate the tracking of KPI.
- Manage the administration of Learning Management System monthly by creating and maintaining training information in the system and support the workshop registration through the system after the launch of LMS
- Maintaining training information by creating new courses and update new schedule based on Learning Needs and adhoc training requests.
- Responded to users’ enquiries and requests after the launch of LMS to the first batch of staff in Nov 2018.
- Support the execution of the training plan by creating awareness of the in-house workshop run by the external trainer, encourage the staff to apply and ensuring that minimum training places are fulfilled.
- Ensures all training grants application and claims are duly submitted and processed.
- min. Degree in Human Resource Management and above
- Possess min. 3-5 years prior working experience in training & development functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in MS Word Format to:
Subject: HR Executive (Training & Development)
or call 6736 3280 and ask for Kate
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd