Contract Senior Executive/Executive , Marketing Communication (Healthcare/Research/Training)
The Senior Executive / Executive will support the Manager/ Deputy Director and Head of the Antimicrobial Resistance Coordinating Office in the implementation of the National Strategic Action Plan on Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) which is in line with the World Health Organisation Global Action Plan on Antimicrobial Resistance.
- Support World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW) efforts, which includes ordering of collateral, running of online training sessions, and social media posts.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders, including the Health Promotion Board, One Health agencies and corporate communication for the distribution of AMR collateral to public health institutions and publicity of WAAW
- Collate, clean and analyse data as part of the AMR surveillance pilot in primary care
- Administrative tasks and simple minute taking
- Execute any other adhoc activities required under the National Strategic Action Plan on AMR.
- Min Degree in Marketing or any equivalence
- Experience in healthcare would be an advantage
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Effective communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient IT skills in word processing, email, and database entry and retrieval.
- Ability to maintain the security of sensitive and confidential information
- Detail-oriented, and has the ability to multi-task and coordinate effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders across the various sectors.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd