Contract Senior Customer Service Specialist, up to $2800
• Execute and manage order processing transactions accurately, in a timely manner from order entry to delivery commitment to customers.
• Responds effectively and efficiently to customers inquiries, ranging from orders, product availability, pricing, delivery, billing and other forms of documentation
• Handle customer order enquiries and engage with relevant stakeholders to resolve issue in a timely manner.
• Accounts & backlogs management, proactively communicate changes/delays and suggest alternative option whenever possible to mitigate escalation due to shipping delays.
• Prompt coordination with logistics team for timely pick up & delivery.
• Liaise with manufacturing facilities & 3rd party vendors in USA, Europe, APAC.
• Work with Finance on AR, AP issues & follow up when needed.
• Participate in order management process improvement when needed.
- Min Degree in Supply Chain or other related fields
- No experience required as training is provided
- Able to start work immediately
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd