Contract Senior Compliance Specialist (Global MNC) - HYN
We are hiring Contract Compliance Specialist to be outsourced to a renowned Phamaceutical MNC.
- Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Ensure International policies, procedures and standards are implemented locally in the country. Establish and maintain the training matrix for countries and monitor training completed.
- Work closely with the regional, international compliance representatives, leadership team and functional leadership teams to understand the risk environment and implement adequate compliance policies, procedures and standards across the business.
- Provide feedback and monitoring data to Regional Area Leads and functional leadership teams with advice on best practice
- Provide guidance on its compliance expectations and review both internal and third party controls and standards and work with relevant teams to resolve any issues.
- Responsible to report annual transparency reporting in accordance to local regulation
- Compliance Training and Monitoring Programme
- Develop and provide relevant, engaging and interactive compliance training for employees and with business partners’ employees or agents, as appropriate.
- Ensure training materials are effectively and accurately communicated to employees or agents. Update business divisions and other support functions, as appropriate, on relevant compliance news, alerts and other developments.
- Support compliance monitoring programme across markets with the focus on prevention of compliance issues and appropriate risk management. Perform monitoring, awareness and education activities across the company.
- e-LMS Administrator for JAPAC
- Commercial Support
- Provide guidance and advice to various teams in country, across business division, pro-actively supporting compliance matters to minimize risk.
- Conduct ongoing risk assessment of third party activities and any other areas of activity that require regular review. Conduct routine and ad hoc reviews and resolve noted issues.
- Conduct due diligence activities as needed for both current and new third parties in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or related industries will be added advantage
- Relevant experience working in a compliance role
To apply, applicants please send your resume to:
OR call Ashley Loo at 90409394 for more enquiries.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ashley Loo Yan Ni | Outsourcing Team | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Recruit Express Pte Ltd