Contract Regulatory Affair Documentation (QA) Assistant/ Specialist - Pharma MNC
The candidate will handle regulatory inputs and approvals of artworks across Asia working closely with multiple stakeholders.
- Address and resolve regulatory matters with stakeholders such as artwork copy experts and artwork planners
- Contribute towards organizational and quality excellence; enhance efficiency of work processes,identify and resolve quality incidents
- Execute category specific processes with excellence to ensure artworks are regulatory compliant;on-time, correct inputs and approvals of artworks and resolution of issues
- Mastery of regulatory knowledge in multiple product categories across Asia
- Mastery of regulatory processes and systems relevant to the Artwork Single Touch Team
- Escalate operational issues and quality incidents to Team Leader
- Diploma in Science preferred
- Having prior documentation experience would be good.
- Meticulous and has an eye for details.
- Having prior knowledge to regulatory affairs is a plus but not a must.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd