Contract Receptionist - MNC
- To turn on/off the lights at reception area every morning and before leaving the Office.
- Attend to Steiner courier service pick-up
- Daily cheque collection.
- Receive and distribute documents delivered by courier.
- Sorting and distribution of incoming mail by post.
- Attend to UPS collection.
- Contact management office with regards to faulty lights, air conditioning or any facilities management within the office.
- Preparation of mail for postage and updating of postage records.
- Ordering of pantry items, stationery & coffee Beans.
- Ordering of company’s name cards, letterheads and envelopes.
- Ordering of toners for photocopy machine and call for maintenance.
- Collection of Shred P&C documents.
- Arrange servicing for water disperser, coffee machine, aircon
- Renew quarterly office season parking.
- Direct candidate to appointed room and inform respective interviewer.
- To assist in coordination of meeting room reservation.
- Must ensure the meeting rooms are neat and clean at all time.
- Verify invoice and scan to finance for payment
- Raise PO and do good receipt
- Other administrative and ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Min. O Levels and equivalent
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of Receptionist experience in multi-national company (preferably)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in microsoft applications
Interested Candidates please forward your updated resumes to:
Audrey Chan Yu Jing – R1104782 at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Please do not use Quick Apply
All candidates’ informations will be treated with the strictest confidence
Recruit Express Pte Ltd