Contract Quality Technician (Medical Device, Office hours)
- Execute routine QC activities based on SOP.
- Perform review on material and troubleshoot complex material issues, performs root cause analysis
- Initiate and develop Inspection Plan and/or methodology (IQC and OQC) for new or existing product/ purchased materials.
- Provide technical assistance to junior technicians.
- Provide weekly/ monthly reports, metrics as assigned by QC Supervisor.
- Prepare weekly/monthly QC resource planning for QC supervisor approval on activities and overtime to support operation.
- Lead in-process audit per plan and conduct periodic reviews with cross functional process owner(s) for timely closure.
- Able to recommend course of action or risk-based decision for routine QC activities.
- Repetitive lifting of instrument for OQC inspection (approx. 15~20kg)
- 10% Cleanroom environment, 90% Control environment
- Expose to general process cleaning agent (e.g IPA etc)
- Minimum Higher NITEC or Diploma in technical discipline is preferred.
- At least 1 years of QC inspection experience in related industry
- Ability to read and interpret electronic and mechanical drawings
- Capable of operating inspection tools and equipment, including the programming of automated test tools.
- ERP system experience required, SAP desirable.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 or 13485. ISO 14971 and MDSAP are desirable.
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd