Contract QC Technician ( Reputable MNC ) - HNL
We are currently looking for QC Technicians to be outsourced to our clients.
- Ensure and timely execute routine QC activities per established QC procedures
- Perform preliminary review on raw materials and troubleshooting
- Coordinate with internal cross functions
- Initiate and develop Inspection Plan and/or methodology
- Provides weekly/monthly reports and metrics and any other task(s), as assigned by QC Supervisor
- Lead in-process audit per plan and conduct periodic reviews with cross functional process owner(s) for timely closure
- Able to recommend course of action or risk-based decision for routine QC activities
- Min Higher NITEC in technical discipline.
- Min 2 years of QC inspection experience in similar regulated industry
- Ability to read and interpret electronic and mechanical drawings
- Capable of operating inspection tools and equipment, including the programming of automated test tools
- Computer skills including Microsoft office tools-Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Or, call Nicholas at 67363280 / 88751135 for further enquiries.
Please include your contact number, full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Nicholas Low Wen Jie
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
*We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd