Contract QC Chemist (Pharmaceuticals/ Up to $4700)
Jobscope (9months-1Year Contract Chemist)
- Perform analytical and basic microbiological testing accurately and efficiently and in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Under the supervision of the QC Laboratory Supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible for performing all analytical testing and the review of the test results generated and provides technical support to the laboratory and other departments.
- Assist in staff development and training
- Assist in the management and support of key laboratory systems and will also be required to participates in site project team
- Document all results in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) requirements
- Conduct Laboratory investigations.
- Perform equipment qualification and analytical method validation where required.
- Perform review and approval of test results in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Ensure training records are updated and promptly, are correctly filed to reflect current testing capabilities.
- Min Degree or Diploma in Science (preferably Chemistry) or Chemical Process Technology
- Minimum of 5 years QC experience in the healthcare/lifescience/chemical/manufacturing industry
- Must have exposure to HPLC and GC in previous jobs
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Yong Joey
or call 6736 3280 for a further discussion.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
EA Personnel No: R1658827 (Yong Joey)
EA License No: Recruit Express Singapore
Recruit Express Pte Ltd