Contract Project Costing Controls Engineer - Pharma Manufacturing Plant
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Use Microsoft Project to prepare overall baseline schedules comprising various phases i.e. Pre-concept/Concept Design; Basic Design; Detailed Design; Construction & Commissioning; Qualification
- Coordinate planning sessions as necessary to formulate project activities and scheduling
- Set-up progress measurement/tracking for the various projects
- Coordinate with the various project leads and stakeholders so as to take a proactive approach in driving projects
- Generate look ahead schedules to relevant project team members
- Monitor critical paths and follow up accordingly with the relevant stakeholders
- Highlight to the various project leads and capital project manager of any scheduling issues or potential problems.
- Prepare and issue regular project reports including biweekly/monthly variance reports.
- Set up and maintain Staffing Plan for the various projects as appropriate.
- Work with the Capital Projects Manager and relevant project leads to develop control/baseline project budgets
- Project cost information should also be populated and reported through Microsoft Project
- Track and monitor projects as per baseline project budgets, highlighting variances.
- Interface with Finance department as appropriate to obtain and monitor ‘Actuals’ charged for projects
- Prepare/coordinate regular updates of actual hours worked on various projects by relevant resources
- Review budget allocation and forecast spend for various projects i.e. materials, subcontracts, etc.
- Consolidate purchase order and subcontract values for incorporation into the commitment / forecast
- Prepare and issue regular cost reports and highlight change orders accordingly
- Update monthly forecasting data online in using portfolio management tool
- Min Degree in any course
- Min 5 years experiences in managing capital project/portfolio delivery experience in GMP Pharma Biologics Manufacturing
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Experience in working with the various internal stakeholders of a GMP operating plant
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd