Contract Product Manager - Foreign Bank (Up to $7,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Work with Regional Product Team and the PMO offices (Business & Tech), and in-country functional stakeholders to ensure that project objectives are identified, initiated and executed.
- Drive deliverables from product-specific perspective, coordinating across all Emerging Affluent and Affluent logos and finding ways to streamline and optimize where possible through automated and tech-driven solutions.
- Implement system solution with engagement across work streams locally & regionally – functions include but not limited O&T, Digital banking, Finance, DM, Risk, Compliance, Legal, Card Operations, Credit operations, etc.
- Define optimized product migration plan for all VISA customers across to MasterCard while minimizing disruption and change. Focus will be on the preservation of the existing value proposition, customer retention and spend activation on the migrated MasterCard.
- Update management team on Product components of the migration during the planning, execution and post-implementation phase.
- Lead formulation of migration strategy for maximum conversions with sale not just protected but grow as well as preference/loyalty maintained, including product specific and tactical programs – pre/during/post migration.
- Run project in compliance with local laws, regulations applicable to Singapore, and internal policies & controls
- Min. 5-7 years of product/project management in banks
- Experience in handling cards will be advantageous
- Able to start work within short notices
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd