Contract Procurement Executive
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Obtain competitive quotation, ensure best products from the right source and best source
- Evaluate, negotiate and award orders to selected supplier
- Ensure materials and services timely delivered to requestor
- Arrange for shipment or freight for overseas purchased
- Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues
- Minimum of Higher NITEC.
- Minimum 1 years of relevant working experience.
- Prefer candidates with SAP working experience.
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge.
- A good team players that able communicate well with internal and external stakeholders.
Working Location: Ang Mo Kio
Work Days: 5 Work Days
Working Hours: 8am - 5.30pm
SOON XING ENGINEERING PTE LTD