Contract PR/Media Communications Executive: $3000 - $5000
- The job holder will be responsible for coordinating and executing external communication initiatives, with particular focus on campaign management, media planning and contract management.
- This includes delivering key messages through media publicity - through-the-line campaigns and integrated marketing communications initiatives to raise awareness and understanding of the system and policies.
- He/She will need to provide ad hoc communications support for other departments and schemes.
- This includes providing counsel for their communications plan, creative development for their marketing collaterals and ensuring that their content is aligned with the company’s overall messaging.
- Send out daily media monitoring report internally
- Draft basic communications materials
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or relevant fields
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Public Relations / Communications
- Good knowledge of marketing communications as well as creative and media-buy processes
- Creative with a good eye for design
- Conscientious and analytical
- Meticulous and have an eye for details
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Able to multi-task and work independently
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format) attached via email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Koh Jie Min Jasmine (Eleanor)
CEI No.: R1654425
Please include the following in the Word doc:
- Current/Last Drawn Salaries
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving previous employment(s)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd