Contract Pharmaceutical Data Analyst (MNC / West) - HMZT
We are hiring Contract Master Data Analyst to be outsourced to our clients from reputable pharmaceutical MNC.
- Master Data configuration, analysis assessment
- Testing documentation, migration and activation of gLIMS Master Data Objects
- Trains on the appropriate master data curricula according to the Master Data Role(s)
- Peer reviews Master Data to ensure completeness required evidence is produced and Master Data adheres to available
- Participates in Unit Testing and Code Review as applicable
- Works with Site Global LIMS Team to satisfy requests and changes
- Provides the Site gLIMS Team with a means for verification of accurate and complete Master Data
- Creates manages and approves User Requirements and Functional Requirements in an electronic validation system
- Initiates and manages defects and resolutions in an electronic validation system
- Creates reviews, executes and post-approves test scripts in an electronic validation system
- Authors and approves SOP documents
- Submits a BT ticket request to the Core Master Data Team for creation or modification of Global Master Data Objects
- Implement and adhere to appropriate levels of cGMP within the laboratory.
- Promote safety awareness and the established culture of IIF within the assigned work area
- Oversee the generation of area SOPs.
- Ensure Biennial review of area documentation is completed.
- Incorporate management guidelines and policies.
- Record and review laboratory testing documentation to cGMP standard.
- Degree in any discipline
- Experience in Health Informatics or Systems Analysis preferred
- Knowledge in using LIMS and preferred involve in system enhancement or migration is preferred
- Good knowledge of GMP
- Able to commit to an 8 months contract
All qualified candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
Attention to: Cindy Ng Yu Ling
Or call Cindy @ 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd