Contract Pharma Supply Chain Planner - MNC
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for ensuring on-time and optimum supply of inventory in the APAC Hub DC and subsequent timely replenishment of inventory to spoke DCs and external customers so as to meet and exceed revenue commitments.
- Develop and maintain finished goods inventory targets by SKU based on service level objectives, forecast error, and replenishment lead times.
- Minimize working capital costs by identifying opportunities to decrease finished goods inventory while delivering against service level objectives.
- Work closely with all Supply Chain functions, Marketing, Sales and other functions to support all new product launches and product transitions while achieving performance targets on product availability, inventory value/weeks and inventory obsolescence.
- Provide analysis of key KPI’s and financial data to identify performance and cost improvement opportunities and execute on those initiatives.
- Work with the Shared Services Team/Plant Planners/Managers to address plant-related issues affecting product supply in a timely manner. Responsible for implementing an effective structure/mechanism to collaborate with global, regional and local stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other functions within the APAC Planning COE so as to deliver on the initiatives and goals of the APAC Planning COE.
- Identify and manage improvements in line with the Planning Strategy for APAC that is aligned with the Global Supply Chain strategies and supports the APAC sub-regions to obtain excellence in perfect order fulfillment, cost leverage and sustained productivity, collaborative & innovative strategic partnerships and continuous process improvements.
- All other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in Supply Chain and/or Operations
- Experience in Medical Device Industry
- Lean, Six Sigma green or black belt certification
- APICS Certification preferred
- Advanced MS Excel, Power point, Access
- Familiar in using Power BI, SAP
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally in English, both written and orally, to wide variety of audiences
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd