Contract Pharma Category Sourcing Specialist (Logistics Supplier Management)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Working with the Logistics Category Manager, Global Supply chain, Global Trade & Compliance and Affiliates, to determine which major regional sourcing project should undergo implementation.
- Support Logistics Category Manager on supplier data spend profiling for the preparation of regional projects (using negotiations and/or eSourcing tool).
- Responsible for running local tenders, aligned with direction from management, within JAPAC region. Support multi-region logistics strategy development and execution.
- Responsible for ongoing management and cost effectiveness of current suppliers
- Full responsibility for ongoing management and cost effectiveness of Preferred Supplier Networks (using negotiations and/or eSourcing tool).
- Develop communication plan with the Logistics Category Managers for respective projects and managing internal stakeholders and Steering Committee members
- Develop Voice of Customer, conduct stakeholders interviews and review existing contracts, to support local and regional sourcing activity,
- Ensure compliance of policies, procedures, and regulations
- Participate to the development of TCO economics. Agree preliminary savings tools with the Category Managers and Finance.
- Define implementation plan by setting up projects plans that meet the agreed strategic sourcing goals. Set priorities, adapt where necessary.
- Ensure adequate communication and resource allocation is in place prior to commencing implementation of projects.
- Drive the change management process, evaluating impacts from changes and building the required confidence with the affiliate’ stakeholders.
- Establish effective contract performance metrics (KPIs), SLAs and re-establish financial baseline, if required. Measure savings results following project implementation. Report monthly results to GPS Finance
- Balance flexibility with progress. Adapt change but focus on results. Review corrective action plans with Category Managers if projects are off-track.
- Set-up quarterly/annual business reviews with internal stakeholders and suppliers, aiming at tracking continuous improvement initiatives promoting quality standards and profitability, fostering the exchange of ideas and information
- Identify quick hits with the local affiliates and promote the deployment of best practices across the sites.
- Responsible for supplier management and Supplier Performance Program
- Min Diploma/ degree in logistics or any equivalence
- Min 3-5 years combined minimum of experience required in any of the following areas: Project Management, Purchasing, Negotiating, Change Management, Financial Analysis, Production Planning, Systems Development or Administration, Contract administration, Quality/Regulatory, Engineering and Sales.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd