Contract/Perm Telemarketer (Training provided, Commission based, Research Consultancy)
As a member of the Contact Centre, you will be responsible for scheduling appointments, promoting hospital services, handling enquires and feedback. You will also be involved in supporting service operations and deployment to improve customers' experience.
- Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Min GCE 'A' Levels or Diploma in any field
• Office hours, 5 days job
• No experience needed! All training provided
• Required to start work immediately
For interested applicants, please write in to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Call Centre- Vivian)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd