Contract-Perm Financial Analyst (up to $5.5k)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 12-Jul-2018
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Partner effectively in a team environment to deliver quality finance services to the business
- Business partner with various functions within the organization to drive continuous improvements.
- Co-ordinates Impairment Reviews with the site leadership teams
- Co-ordinates asset verification with the site teams
- Supports Internal / External Audit such as finalization of audited report, corporate tax reporting, GST, witholding tax, incentive tracking, tax provision for one or more legal entities.
- Monitoring of cash flow and withholding tax submission and payment matters
- Updates Blueprint/Tax Portal
- Manage the accounting operations including month end accruals, monthly review and variance analysis of expenses for one business unit (BU).
- Complete Balance Sheet commentaries at quarter end as required
- Performs review of draft spend reports at month end. Partners directly with customers for any specific queries.
- Completes balance sheet reconciliations of accruals and prepayments
- Min Diploma/degree in Accounting/Finance
- Able to commit immediately/within a short notice
- Min 2-3 years of experience as financial analyst will be preferred
*Interested candidate please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] *
Kevyn Huang Jingsheng
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company! As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates. With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan. We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As the total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services. EA Licence No.: 99C4599