Contract Payroll & Service Benefits Officer @ Depot Road - up to $3000
- 2 Years Contract
- Depot Road
- Office Hours
- Up to $3000
- Deliver timely and accurate payroll payment and ensure that payments are made in accordance to stipulated policies and guidelines.
- Supervise a team of specialists and monitor daily operational activities in the processing of payroll transactions to ensure that payments and deductions are made timely and accurately.
- Analyse new policied and/or policy changes and asses impact to systems and procedures.
- Establish processing procedures and enhance systems to operationalise these changes.
- Brainstorm the possible scenarios and conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) to ensure changes are implemented accurately in the system.
- Participate and recommend streamlining of policies to maintain currency and relevancy.
- Constantly review system and work processes and identify areas for improvement and set operating standards / guidelines to improve checks and controls, efficiency and effectiveness on operations and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare reports and analysis to monitor and set forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate reccomendations for effective solutions and improvements periodically to ensure overall effective performance of the operations.
- Review and conduct periodic self-audit checks, investigate discrepancies, compaints and feedback and establish corrective / preventive procedures to prevent the occurence of problems and to maximise customer satisfaction.
- 2 Year Contract
- Depot Road
- Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 6pm
- $2700 - $3000
- Minimally Bachelors’ Degree, preferably in Business Studies / Business Administration
- Possess at least 1 or 2 years of experience in HR or Payroll
- Meticulous, good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good customer service along with good command of English.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, preferably Excel.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype / WhatsApp / Facetime / Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd