Contract Patient Service Associates (Healthcare) OFFICE HOURS
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2197171
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Provide frontline customer service to patients and visitors.
- Handle appointment scheduling and registration.
- Enhance service experience by exercising good customer service skills in attending customer enquiries and feedback.
- Liaise internally with other departments as and when needed, on quick and efficient operation.
- GCE N level/ O level/ A level/ Nitec/ Higher Nitec/ Diploma. Experience in frontline customer service will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing personality
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
- Proficient with computer skills
- Office hours & shift work available (basic salary + shift allowances)
Interested applicants please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessie Wong Yuan Si
Personnel EA License No.: R2197171
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd