Contract Patient Service Associates *FULL PERM BENEFITS* HEALTHCARE
- Provide frontline customer service to patients and visitors.
- Handle appointment scheduling and registration.
- Enhance service experience by exercising good customer service skills in attending customer enquiries and feedback.
- Liaise internally with other departments as and when needed, on quick and efficient operation.
- GCE N level/ O level/ A level/ Nitec/ Higher Nitec/ Diploma. Experience in frontline customer service will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing personality
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
- Proficient with computer skills
- Any 6 working days, 2 shifts
Office hours available (basic salary + allowances + PB)
Interested applicants please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessie Wong Yuan Si
Personnel EA License No.: R2197171
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd