Contract Operations Executive x 4 ( East, $12/hr) #HKA
- To perform administrative functions to support medical operations in a facility (non-hospital) for recovering Covid-19 patients.
- the smooth running of back-end operations.
- Liaise with multiple agencies (e.g MOH) to ensure operations are carried out smoothly;
- Provide support to other stakeholders in carrying out ground operations
- Generate all required reports and other ad-hoc requests;
- Attend and prepare materials for bi-weekly meetings as necessary.
- Min Degree in any discipline
- Min basic admin working experience
- Basic knowledge on usage of basic MS-Office (especially Excel) functions, and familiarity on using MS-Outlook will be an advantage.
- Candidates with prior experience in covid-related work (e.g Operations work in facilities like GQF/SIF/CCF) will be an advantage
- No direct contact with patients (green zone)
- Able to commit till 31 Dec and working hours (8.00 am – 6.00pm (With 1-hour break), any 5 days from Monday to Sunday including weekends and PH.
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to:
Attn: Contract Operations Executive x 4 ( East, $12/hr)
or call 6736 3280 to look for Kayley
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA Personnel: Kayley Ng Yin Yi (R1762843)
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd