Contract Operations Command Centre ( Reputable Hospital / Completion Bonus / Urgent ) - HNL
We are looking for Operations Command Centre Assistant to be outsourced to our client!
Apply Now! Join the fight against COVID-19!
This role supports the outbreak operations at institutional level to ensure a centralised and coordinated chain of communications and work processes between internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely various stakeholders such as Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Ministry of Health and other institutions to execute and monitor functions relating to the management of suspect and confirm COVID-19 cases (e.g. admission of Persons under Quarantine, patient transfers between inter-institutions etc).
- Extract and collate operations data for reporting.
- Support workflow reviews and enhancements.
- Provide support to any other operational functions as part of outbreak response.
Operations Planning and Secretariat
- Plan and develop operational workflows for inter-division or inter-agencies coordination and support.
- Act as a point-of-contact for NOCC and prepare minutes for internal meetings.
- Formulate and present situation updates to management.
- Min. Diploma / Degree
- Experience in Healthcare & Operations will be advantageous
- Posses basic Excel skills
- 12 months contract + 1 month completion bonus
- Stationed at corporate building (No patient contact)
- Able to commit to 2 rotational shifts and work on weekends and Public Holidays.
Experienced and interested candidates are invited to email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Or, call Nicholas at 88746919 for further enquiries.
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Nicholas Low Wen Jie
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
*We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd