Contract Middle Office Trade Support, Settlements *Private Bank*
- Providing middle office trade settlement support for security transactions and all other settlement related activities
- Liaise with Back Office and counter parties to ensure accurate and timely settlement of security transactions
- Validate security transactions in PB system prior to instructing processing units
- Communicate settlement discrepancies/exceptions to Front Office, Back Office and relevant parties
- Reconcile cash and security positions with internal and external counter parties
- Providing support for opening of accounts, both internal and external, to facilitate settlements
- Dissemination of corporate action notifications from custodians and ensuring timely receipt of response from Front Office
- Coordinating with internal and external parties to process client’s portfolio transfer instructions involving different asset classes
- Processing periodical fee collection from clients’ portfolio
- Providing assistance and advice on security settlement subject matters.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in trade support / security settlements
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd