Contract Medical Technologist (Biochemistry/Haematology)
- Perform routine preventive maintenance program on all analysers in the Laboratory.
- Review all Internal QC results on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and discuss resolution of any QC problems with the appropriate section leader or designate.
- Perform routine calibration check of all minor instruments in the laboratory.
- Participate and assist in reviewing laboratory clinical documents or files and in preparing the laboratory for any audits or accreditation.
Non-Technical Administrative Tasks:
- Maintain and assist in reagent/consumable inventory check and report any deficiency to senior staff.
- Maintain proper laboratory documentation.
- Min Diploma in Biotechnology, Life Science, Biomedical Science or related laboratory studies
- No experience required as training is provided
- Able to start immediately
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd