Contract Medical Device Application Specialist **URGENT**
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide on-site advance troubleshooting of Integrated Diagnostic Solutions instruments and assays / tests
- Engage with Field Service Engineer on on-site customer support
- Provide prompt and efficient post-installation technical support to the customers.
- Teaming with Key Account Manager on sales calls and acting as a technical consultant/expert to provide prospective customers with technical information to assist with their purchasing decision
- Perform on-site demo and/or clinical trainings for customers
- Develop and maintain effective training materials for product platforms.
- Serves as customer contact in technical related problems, inquiries and product application issues.
- Be proficient in functionality of the instruments and understand the processes required in the troubleshooting of assays/tests
- Gathering customer information about technical trends/needs to support development of selling strategies and future products.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts of the Applications/Technical department.
- Comply with all local established policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of these principles.
- Degree / Diploma in the field of Microbiology / Molecular Biology
- Minimum 2 years of technical support experience, preferably in Medical Device Business or related industry
- Working experience in immunoassay point-of-care systems
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd