Contract Material Planner (Procurement) - Pharma MNC
- Provide Support and execution of end-to-end Contracts Management process for Site CAPEX and Operational contracts.
- To foster trust and promote collaborative engagement between Procurement and stakeholders, support strategies and KPI monitoring on performance of service providers.
- Promote stewardship of stakeholders' budget to meet RSTO operational needs.
- Communicate proactively to stakeholders on status of contracts requisition, issues and provides plan for resolution.
- Negotiate best possible cost savings/avoidance on all Contracts requisition. Track savings and ensure timely reporting.
- Assist in generating SAP spend or invoicing data, perform data analysis, for operational and CAPEX as and when requested. Identify potential gaps/opportunities in Contracts Management; propose, participate and support work improvement/savings initiatives.
- Manage Supplier Relationship Management Program for indirect service providers and maintain successful Supplier relationships and assist in resolving any Supplier related issues.
- Support & enforce RSTO Procurement Guidelines and adhere to Corporate/Global policies and ensuring compliance to RSTO Procurement Guideline and all FDA/cGMP requirements.
- Support Lean Production System initiatives and participate in Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Comply with all RSTO's Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements, never put oneself and others at safety & health risks, and report any workplace accidents, near misses and hazards as soon as practicable.
- Comply with Export Trade Compliance requirement and responsible for screening of new business partners.
- Support Cost Savings initiatives and site wide kaizen event to identify opportunities for contracts savings and contract strategies to achieve optimal savings for the company.
- Work closely with the Contracts Manager to ensure alignment of priorities, goals, and related activities.
- Create and manage the detailed integrated schedule by accounting for plant priorities and shared capacity requirements on common plant work centers (e.g. Maintenance, Quality & Production).
- Perform Order Management activities in SAP (i.e. conversion, release, dispatching and cancelling) for both production & non production orders (incl. work orders) per defined business process.
- Perform schedule reconciliation based on actual execution performance to ensure up-to-date view of scheduled orders in SAP and/or Planning Board.
- Perform white space scheduling for non-production orders, scenario planning, schedule risk analysis, resolve schedule conflict, develop contingencies and communicate to cross functional stakeholders as necessary.
- Review planning parameters on a regular basis to ensure they accurately reflect the current business requirements and liaise with cross functional stakeholders to obtain inputs or perform updates if any.
- Liaise with cross functional stakeholders to ensure sufficient resources to deliver the integrated schedule as per plan.
- Continuously review and maintain Production Scheduling Handbook; Identify any opportunities to improve work efficiency and effectiveness by leveraging Lean Production Systems methodology/tools.
- Achieve Plan & Schedule Site Resources (PSR) Process Health Indicators (PHI's) and perform root-cause analysis for any missed results contributed by scheduling error.
- Participate in cross functional initiatives where applicable.
- Maintain and report Warehouse KPIs and PHIs.
- Maintain Warehouse business processes.
- Oversee supplier delivery scheduling to ensure even workload distribution for Receiving and efficient utilization of warehouse storage space.
- Maintain contract for Warehouse non-GMP materials off-site storage, equipment rental and servicing.
- Oversee Warehouse training requirement and completion.
- Support timely review and resolution of Warehouse discrepancies (DMS) and corrective actions (CAPA).
- Participate in Warehouse improvement initiatives where applicable.
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Business, Purchasing, Operations, Supply Chain Management or related field of study.
- Certified C.P.M. or CPIM is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Words, Excel. Certified Microsoft Advance Excel is a plus.
- Preferably have working experience using SAP, ERP knowledge.
- 2-4 years of relevant working experiences in Procurement or Supply Chain Operations in Manufacturing, Biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical industry with cGMP is desirable.
- Experience in managing contracts for Site services and procuring of Indirect materials and services.
- Experience in Supply Chain Management, Production Scheduling and Warehouse management is a plus.
- Able to interact at various levels of an organization as well as external suppliers.
- Good negotiation, facilitation, collaboration and presentation skills.
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd