Contract Marketing & Brand Communications Executive (Financial Institution, Up to $4,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-May-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Maintain marketing and relationship management strategy, oversee client seminars/events, and implement tactical marketing programs to maximize effectiveness of Consultant’s penetration to enhance existing relationships and build new relationships to support business initiatives. Initiatives include ongoing anniversary programs, loyalty programs, banker relationship programs, team building
- Generation of new ideas of what is trending for company collaterals, festive gifts and etc.
- Lead communication with key vendors, good negotiation skill will be useful
- Strategic Initiatives –development and implementation and/or adaptation of projects, as part of the global marketing projects/ campaigns)
- Manage the execution of small to large scale events
- Formulate a wide range of company brochures, stationaries, marketing collaterals, sales kit, corporate gifts, corporate videos etc to maintain a healthy library of marketing materials.
- Work with Marketing Director to create the Marketing Strategy Paper with the overarching aim to build the brand, via events, advertising, PR
- Track, monitor, control and document all marketing, branding and communications activities on referral parties
- Ensure the effective use of systems, working practices and methods through adherence to the Group's various procedures.
- Ensure all marketing and communications processes comply with the Group's and local, procedures and external regulations
- Min. 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd