Contract Marketing Associate (Medical Devices, Central)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Apr-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1552331
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Plans, coordinates and organise internal and external business related functions, marketing events, new product launches, symposiums and conferences.
- Collaborate with team members, internal (i.e. region and other department’s colleagues) and external customers on logistic and administrative needs for the event and ensure proper closure of events (i.e. payments of honorarium to external parties and vendors)
- Generate reports that meets the needs of the business unit in a timely manner
- Coordinate and collaborate with trade compliance on shipments of unregulated samples, regulated samples, demo kits and non-inventory items in the most efficient and compliant manner
- Coordinate approval process for all marketing materials (e.g. Product brochures, Sell Sheets, Value Analysis Brief, website, etc.) through Zinc system and ensure that they are reviewed by various functions (i.e. PR & Comms, Legal, Marketing Head, Regulatory, Medical Affairs)
- Collaborate with vendors and procurement team for purchase of customized demo kits, gimmicks, stationeries and engagement of market research agency or design firms for professional services.
- Creates vendor and PO on “One Source” system and ensure goods received, services and deliverables rendered with satisfaction and closure of payment.
- Communicate with team members on any new processes or train them when required.
- Identify gaps within a process and improve it.
- Coordinate the process of Inter-company cross charging
- Ensure timely submission of monthly report by team members
- Assist supervisor with travel arrangements and travel claims when necessary
- Min. Diploma/Degree in Marketing or in any related disciplines and above
- Possess min. 2 years of experience in marketing coordination and above, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in MS Word Format to:
Subject: Marketing Associate
or call 6736 3280 and ask for Kate
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd