Contract Marketing Associate -- $3500
We are hiring under Recruit Express headcount Contract Marketing Associate (May - Sept 2020)
Salary: up to $3500
- Plan, manage, and execute paid search and paid social campaigns— including but not limited to account auditing, setup, strategy development, organization, management and optimization utilizing multiple SEM platforms and third-party tools for example, 4C, Adobe Media Optimiser, Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn.
- Plan channel-level campaigns to meet overall Digital targets and allocate budgets accordingly.
- Optimise accounts on a regular basis to improve campaign performance to drive KPI success and account growth.
- Monitor, analyse and report performance results on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis (as determined by the marketing and communications team and stakeholders requirements).
- Ability to work with content, SEO and web developers to develop ideal paid search & paid social campaigns according to The Learning Lab’s key KPIs and long term goals.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Media Optimiser, Google Ads, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Bing Ads is preferred.
- Develop and implement test strategies, including but not limited to: bidding, copy, positioning etc.).
- Write paid search ad copy, monitor competitors, and evaluate query traffic, keyword research, and day-to-day account maintenance.
- Work closely with sub-teams within marketing and communications department to develop fully integrated campaigns.
- Engage key external partners (e.g. Google, Facebook, SEO consultant/account managers) regularly for feedback on account set-ups, best practices, explore betas, synchronise efforts.
- Track budgets, spending, and recon invoices/payments with finance.
- Source and identify new opportunities/technology/solutions for marketing and communications team where relevant and necessary.
- Effectively manage day-to-day operations and be aware of new digital concepts, best practices, and trends.
- Preferably Degree in Marketing
- Knowledge in using Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager for small to large scale clients with expert knowledge of SEM and Paid social
Suitable candidates please email your resume in MS word format, Attention Kelicia
Kelicia Tang Jia Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd