Contract Manufacturing Technician x5 (East, $2400)
- Perform assigned manufacturing tasks under limited supervision and instruction
- Perform troubleshooting on components and integrated systems
- Perform assembly and testing activities
- Assist engineers to execute controlled experiments to address equipment related yield and quality issues.
- To drive implementation of solutions
- To work in a clean room environment
- Assisting Engineers to do troubleshooting
- Assist report data collection and provide independent judgment.
- Support 5S and Lean activities
- Support process improvement activities
- Nitec/ Higher Nitec in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in related manufacturing industry (Medical Device, Instrument assembly, Lifescience equipment) will be highly preferred
- Experience in ISO 13485 audit and cGMP environment.
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd