Contract Manufacturing Plant Senior Facilities/Utilities Engineer (HVAC)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) and mentor of the junior engineer for the following systems:
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) for GMP and non-GMP environment and freezer
- Black and clean utilities including city water, plant steam, instrument air, process air, special gasses (oxygen, carbon dioxide, Nitrogen), RO, WFI, clean steam
- Waste water treatment plant (WWTP)
- Processed chilled water (PCW)
- Acid and Caustic CIP system
- Laminar flow hood
- Mentor, train and support a team of System Engineers for the Plant Engineering function.
- Advise and support the necessary qualification required for new utilities equipment installation, and ensure adequate preventive maintenance is created subsequently as well.
- Identify and put up recommendation in the CAPEX plan for any equipment replacement and overhaul based on the existing condition or end of life usage.
- Lead and manage change control on project activities or act as technical advisor for plant modifications, capital projects and other identified plant improvement projects in line with defined specifications, budget and qualification of facilities in accordance with site to approved procedures.
- Lead or support investigation, participate in trouble shooting and root cause analysis for various operational events, and also ensure that all relevant engineering CAPA are completed within agreed timeline.
- Act as the site utilities representative for any global committee (e.g. Energy and water).
- Responsible for the review and provide site inputs to the review of utilities related SOP from DP.
- Monitor and enforce compliance measures (including safety) within their specific discipline to ensure inspection readiness of the site, as well as participate as an audit team member (Utilities SME) in the conduct of audits.
- Responsible for performing utilities load evaluation of any new equipment and facility installation / modification project, providing technical input to projects which utilities is involved.
- Contribute to the development of the annual operating budget of the Utilities to ensure achievement of the operational targets.
- Responsible for planning and implementing plant maintenance, managing of engineering resources during plant turnaround and annual shutdown.
- Owner of P&ID drawings for the Utilities System and ensure the review of engineering documents and drawings are performed regularly.
- Responsible for notifying Management in a timely manner of regulatory inspections, serious EHS/GMP deficiencies.
- Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical/Instrumentation engineering or equivalent is required.
- At least 7-10 years of experience in moderate to complex equipment maintenance activities in a Utility Complex/WWTP/manufacturing environment.
- Excellent knowledge in operation and maintenance of utility equipment; familiarity with P&ID, control philosophy, SOP for anaerobic, aerobic wastewater treatment and membrane wastewater treatment processes and etc. will be advantageous.
- Must have knowledge of process improvement and reliability engineering principles, methodologies and tools such as PDCA, LEAN, Six Sigma / DMAIC, RCFA, FMEA.
- Management experience in leading a team of engineers
- Preferably equipped with SCEM (Singapore Certified Energy Manager) certification
- Possess proficient computer skills and experienced in using MS Office software (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), MS Project and statistical tools i.e. Minitab, PI databook is preferred
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd