Contract Manufacturing Plant Facility Engineer (MNC
- Mentor, train and support a team of System Engineers for the Plant Engineering function, mainly in areas of energy management, electrical loading and HVAC matters.
- Advise and support the necessary qualification required for new utilities equipment installation, and ensure adequate preventive maintenance is created subsequently as well.
- Lead and manage change control on project activities or act as technical advisor for plant modifications, capital projects and other identified plant improvement projects in line with defined specifications, budget and qualification of facilities in accordance with site to approved procedures.
- Responsible for performing utilities load evaluation of any new equipment and facility installation / modification project, providing technical input to projects which utilities is involved.
- Responsible for planning and implementing plant maintenance, managing of engineering resources during plant turnaround and annual shutdown.
- Review P&ID drawings for the Utilities System and ensure the review of engineering documents and drawings are performed regularly.
- Responsible for notifying Management in a timely manner of regulatory inspections, serious EHS/GMP deficiencies.
- Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
- Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behavior ·
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Min Degree in Science/ Facility/ any equivalent course
- Min 3-5 years experience in facility engineering relevant jobscope
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd