Contract Management Consultant (IT)
Procurement Management -
1) Manage bulk tender process, elicit scope and manage business requirements
2) Conduct requirements gathering and analyse requirements for ICT projects.
Manage operations of ICT projects including Government procurement process.
Contract Management -
1) Manage project timeline, stakeholders and communications including fronting vendor's and user's queries on projects
2) Ensure ICT projects’ compliance to Quality Management System (QMS) and contractual requirements.
1) Manage suppliers (in accordance to contractual obligations) to meet stipulated service levels within scope and schedule, and perform variation and technology refresh (when necessary).
2) Conduct audit and follow-up to ensure adherence to supplier level agreements
Degree in Information Technology or related industry
Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in ICT Industry and/or Government procurement for IT
Proven experience in IT business analysis
Participated in full software development cycles
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)