Contract Legal Compliance Officer - Foreign Bank (Up to $7,400)
Serves as a senior compliance risk officer for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM product and function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet business and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework.
- Provide legal and operational support to a centralized compliance team on a regulatory project which is a key enterprise-wide initiative.
- Read U.S. and non-U.S. banking laws and regulations, and draft summaries of their key requirements.
- Research laws and regulations, as needed.
- Assist in determining applicability of laws to client’s businesses and geographies in which it operates.
- Providing oversight and guidance over the assessment of complex issues, structuring potential solutions and driving effective resolution with other stakeholders.
- Performing complex analyses of comparative data, preparing and presenting regional and global reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring of compliance related issues.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree, Certification in Paralegal Studies from an accredited program, or equivalent education; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof.
- Min. 4 years of “hands-on” litigation and/or regulatory experience in a law firm or corporate legal department required.
- Must have experience and comfort level reading laws and regulations.
- Must be able to analyze information and write succinctly and directly.
- Able to start work within short notice
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd