Contract Leasing Executive @ Bugis
- Office Hours
- up to $3600
- Support the Leasing Manager in retail planning which includes tenant/trade mix review and planning.
- Source and secure suitable tenants that fit into the desired tenant mix at the mall.
- Monitor all current and future vacancies to proactively react to future occupancy needs.
- Handle leasing enquiries and make necessary recommendation of retail spaces to prospects.
- Evaluate the prospective tenant’s proposal to make recommendation to approving parties for acceptance.
- Negotiate and finalize rental and other terms & conditions with potential tenants.
- Prepare and complete relevant lease documentation and paperwork for approval of lease.
- Check and verify the Draft Schedules prepared by solicitors for the preparation of Tenancy Agreements (TA).
- Ensure tenants adhere to the lease terms. Follow up from the signing of lease term to the opening of the store.
- Plan, establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships.
- Ensure property tax levied is in line with committed rentals.
- Work with tax consultant to ensure fair AV for all units or file objections for those with excessive AV to achieve tax savings.
- File for vacancy claims, if any.
- 5 Months Contract
- Start Immediate
- Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 6.00pm
- up to $3600 (depending on experience)
- Degree or Diploma in Estate Management, Building or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in a shopping mall
- Strong in numerical and communication skills
- Sound understanding of the real estate industry
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd