Contract Insurance New Business Officer, Backend Operations (Up to $3,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- New business, account servicing and maintenance
- Performing account opening and transactions for unit trust
- To create client details, contract creation and initial premium set up.
- Ensuring To ensure all objectives and KPIs as determined are met.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant business standards.
- Client Level Changes e.g. change in personal particulars, contact details, returned mails.
- Policy Level Changes e.g. change in coverage, premium payment mode and method, plan type, alter from inception, free look cancellation, fund switch, premium redirection, top-up, policy lapse, policy reinstatement, add or delete rider.
- Beneficiary Changes e.g. nomination of beneficiary, policy assignment, trust, bankruptcy, Post Sales Quotation
- Policy Values Payout e.g. annuity payout and survivorship check, post sales quotation, maturity payout, surrender payout, withdrawal payout, CPFIS Profit & Loss, Bonus statements, fund statements, fund reports
- FDOs e.g. fund statements, policy endorsements, bonus statements.
- Handling Enquiries & Appeals – enquiries into status of application, appeals relating to administrative requirements.
- Other ad-hoc admin requirements assigned by supervisor / manager from time to time
- Min. Diploma / Degree
- Prior work experience in insurance admin / bank admin
- Able to start work within short notices
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd