Contract Insurance Admin Officer ($2,000 - $2,800)
- Policy Issuance – Creating client under a common client system, creating contract cover applied for, creating life insureds coverage, billing first premium, ensuring compliance with regulations e.g. Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Insurance Act, LIA undertaking.
- New Product Launches – Designing application forms, application submission flow and requirement and reviewing policy contract wordings.
- Client Level Changes e.g. change in personal particulars, contact details, returned mails.
- Handling Enquiries & Appeals – enquiries into status of application, appeals relating to administrative requirements.
- Other ad-hoc admin duties as assigned
- Diploma / Degree
- Prior admin experience in banks / financial institution
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must be able to start work within short notices or IMMEDIATELY
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling
CEI No.: Cindy Koo Hui Hui (R1111269)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd