Contract HR L&D Executive
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333503
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist in the administrative logistics to support the learning needs of staff by managing the approved workshop registration, maintaining the training record and tracking the staff training hour monthly.
- Maintaining training master sheet by updating training record, submitting monthly reports, providing summary and the information of staff training records
- Manage the administration of Learning Management System monthly by creating and maintaining training information in the system and support the workshop registration through the system after the launch of LMS
- Maintaining training information by creating new courses and update new schedule based on Learning Needs and adhoc training requests.
- Support the execution of the training plan by creating awareness of the in-house workshop run by the external trainer, encourage the staff to apply and ensuring that minimum training places are fulfilled.
- Ensures all training grants application and claims are duly submitted and processed.
- Qualification: Possess Diploma from a recognized institution
- Good Analytical Skills
- Organised, Pro-active, Bold, Sense of Urgency
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledgeable in Computer Software Skills, e.g. MS Office
Possess all the above? Please send in your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].sg
EA Personnel: Denyse Nicole Tan Shuqin
C.E.I : R1333503
Company Registration No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd