Contract HR Executive (Up $3600 / Training & Development / CBD)
► Transportation Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Tanjong Pagar
► 1 year contract
- Support the Senior Executive, Human Resource Development in the review and implementation of the Company’s training and development initiatives
- Ensuring that they are relevant, effective and aligned to the organisation’s current and future business needs.
- Conducting training needs analysis, developing training plan, sourcing and qualifying training providers, implementing training programmes, evaluating training effectiveness, performing training administration duties and maintaining training records.
- Implementing competency framework, delivering programmes to drive service quality initiatives for continuous service standards improvement, enhancing pedagogy and delivery through the use of technology in learning and implementing staff engagement initiatives.
- 60% will be training and 40% e-learning.
- Degree in Business Administration/Management or equivalent with at least 2 years working experience in Curriculum Design, Instructional Design, and Content Development
- Must have both training and e-learning experience – Strong in standup training
- Well-grounded in the theory and practice of Training & Development, such as classroom facilitation, implementing competency frameworks, instructional design, evaluation and assessment.
- Proficiency in MS Office with working knowledge of content creation tools such as Dreamweaver, Flash, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML 5 etc
- Ability to develop new plans and initiatives, including the use of technology in learning
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16447
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD