Contract HR Executive, Training & Development (1 Year, CBD, Up to $3.5K)
- A well-established Integrated Services and Transportation Firm.
- You will support the Senior HR Executive in the review and implementation of the Company’s Training and Development initiatives.
- Ensuring that they are relevant, effective and aligned to the organisation’s current and future business needs. This include conducting training needs analysis, developing training plan, sourcing and qualifying training providers, implementing training programmes, evaluating training effectiveness, performing training administration duties and maintaining training records.
- Implementing competency framework, delivering programmes to drive service quality initiatives for continuous service standards improvement, enhancing pedagogy and delivery through the use of technology in learning and implementing staff engagement initiatives.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Possess ACTA Certification.
- At least 2 years' working experience in Curriculum Design, Instructional Design and Content Development.
- Well-grounded in the theory and practice of Training & Development, such as classroom facilitation, implementing competency frameworks, instructional design, evaluation and assessment.
- Proficiency in MS Office with working knowledge of content creation tools such as Dreamweaver, Flash, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML 5, etc.
- Ability to develop new plans and initiatives, including the use of technology in learning.
- Self-motivated team player with drive and passion for people development.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and spoken) and presentation skills.
- One (1) Year Contract (Non-Renewable).
- Working Location: Tanjong Pagar.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16429.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD