Contract HR Executive (Recruitment & BP)
- Support full-life cycle recruitment needs for the business
- Direct sourcing techniques, consultative skills, and compensation, ensuring that every stage from the raising of the initial job requisition to final appointment is carried out
- Manage candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Ensure a strong positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle
- Handle relationship management between clients and candidate
- Utilize different sourcing techniques and platform for different positions including direct sourcing, internet recruiting, networking, utilization of external research, etc.
- Develop strategic sourcing solutions that will attract and acquire to increase quality candidate flow
- Present qualified list of pre-screened candidates to hiring manager
- Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fits
- Manage the offer process for external candidates, including pre-employment screening and offer developments
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Business, a related discipline, or equivalent work
- Minimum of 3 years of actual recruiting experience
- Direct sourcing and/or recruitment agency experience is strongly preferred
- Preferred knowledge of the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry experience
- Prior experience working with Workday or other applicant tracking systems a plus
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume in Words Format
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd