Contract HR Business Partner, Nursing Services (6 Months, Immediate, Central, Up to $4K)
- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
The incumbent acts as the HR Partner to Nursing Services by embedding HR strategies and providing HR guidance to facilitate Line Managers decision-making in business or people matters.
- Responsible for the end-to-end Recruitment process from sourcing to job offer.
- Responsible for talent attraction outreach activities through collaboration with other HR Partner team members.
- Be the main contact person of assigned business units under Nursing Services, providing guidance on HR policies and processes.
- Supports the Line Managers in understanding and executing HR programmes/exercises including manpower planning, performance management and employee development.
- Supports the Line Managers in managing employee matters including grievance handling, performance management and/or disciplinary cases.
- Drives employee engagement programmes by collaborating with other HR Partners.
- Collaborates with other HR teams in implementation of key HR initiatives to ensure HR strategies/programmes are aligned with organisational needs.
- Shares feedback from Line Managers internally and identifies new opportunities which HR can value-add to business units.
- Reviews existing employee engagement programmes with objectives of driving cultural transformation and more efficient internal communications.
- Be the resource person for Staff Welfare Committee and provides guidance in terms of budget utilization.
- Member of identified HR or inter-department projects contributing to the overall organisational strategies.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource or Business Administration.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in Business Partnering and Talent sourcing, preferably from Healthcare industry and/or handling Nursing Services & Recruitment.
- Meticulous, with initiative, attention to details.
- Familiar with local employment legislation and practices.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Analytical and methodical in approach.
- Ability to multi-task and work under minimum supervision.
- Able to commit for a period of 6 months (from May 2020 to November 2020).
- Six (6) Months' Contract (Maternity cover).
- Working Location: Toa Payoh/Balestier.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm and Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16479.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD