Contract HR Assistant/ Manager - HRBP + HR Ops - HEALTHCARE/ GOV
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Lead the hospital strategy for Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding for current and future workforce focusing on mainly hospital Administration and Ancillary positions.
- Strong understanding of branding to be able to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires.
- Lead in strategic branding in developing strong positioning with creative idea development, social media, content for external facing branding platforms (career website, job boards, social media collaterals etc) to support Talent Acquisition outcomes.
- Create, publish and share engaging and inspirational content that connect meaningfully with future employees, empower our employees and attract the right talent pool. Oversee the creation of playbooks that will help recruiters do their best work in candidate attraction and engagement.
- Lead in developing candidate screening and selection tools/processes through technology to improve candidate experience and quality of hire.
- Establish good relationship with educational institutions on building talent pipeline and promote talent attraction through campus outreaches and talent pipeline conversions.
- Designing and creating candidate experience and on-boarding together with other areas that affect the complete employee lifecycle process through simplification and automation.
- Business partnering and operational support may be required.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Min Degree from a recognised institution, specialization in Human Resource is preferred.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Human Resource Talent Acquisition and Project Management in a large organisation.
- Hands-on experience with Talent Acquisition software as well as Human Resource Information System (HRIS) or Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
- Ability to engage with diverse internal and external stakeholders with cross-functional teams to execute impactful projects related to talent attraction, employer branding, talent relationships and recruitment
- Being competent in the following areas is advantageous: Experience in HR business partnering, other prior roles in human resource management and ability to engage senior stakeholders and partnering them to strengthen talent pipeline.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd